This guide will get CodeScan Lang running on your current server. For full functionality, CodeScan Lang requires a licensed CodeScan installation. Full install instructions for Self-Hosted CodeScan are available here.
- Ant 1.9+
- SonarQube (6.7.4+)
- Java 8 (1.8)
- SonarJS (4.2.1+)
- Windows / Mac / Linux (64bit Only)
- Download the latest version from here
- Extract the zip file. It contains the CodeScan Lang plugin.
- Delete any existing CodeScan Lang versions from your installation
- Copy sonar-codescanlang-plugin-XXXX.jar into your SonarQube installation at /extensions/plugins/
Configure the Quality Profiles:
- Log into SonarQube as an Administrator
- Default username: admin, password: admin
- Click Quality Profiles in the top menu
- If the plugin was installed correctly, you should be able to see two new Quality Profiles
- Salesforce Lightning for Visualforce and Lightning
- To use these Quality profiles you will need to:
- Set them as the default profile for each language
- Specifically assign them to a project via the project's Administration > Quality Profiles menu
- These Quality Profiles can be edited to your preference by copying the profile and making the desired changes.
Configuring the Scanner
To create a project and run a scan, please follow the instructions for setting up a project in our Self-Hosted Installation Guide.