CodeScan - Release notes
NEW METADATA RULES
- Enforce Org Security Settings
- Enforce various org security settings. Default settings can be modified and any password policy or session setting configured.
- Custom fields must have a description field
- Custom fields should have a description of their function to avoid confusion.
- Object Permissions should not be permissive
- 'Allow Delete', 'Modify All Records' and 'View All Records' Should be "false" for Standard Object "Account" in Object Permissions
- Record Type ID is Missing
- Record Type ID Value is Missing in Criteria Items Tag under Sharing Criteria Rules
- Added CodeScan Way metadata Quality Profile.
- SonarQube™ 8 Support (v4.4.1)