Errors such as "Expired Token" on your Project Analysis page can sometimes be fixed by resetting the link to your code repository.
CodeScan Cloud allows you to do this without erasing the historical data present in your project.
Firstly, we will need to delete the "Analysis Project".
- Open your project and navigate to the Administration > Project Analysis page.
- At the top right of the page, click "Delete Analysis"
- Make sure you DO NOT have the "Delete this project also" box checked. This will delete your history and is not reversible. Click "Delete Analysis".
- Now use the Attach Analysis Project button at the top right of the screen to re-add the link.
- Configure the project and run the Analysis.