CodeScan offers you the option to export the Quality Profiles you have created.
PLEASE NOTE: this will only work with Custom Quality Profiles. The built in profiles are available on every account already.
- Log-in to your CodeScan account
- Open the organization you want to work on.
- Now, click on the Quality Profiles.
- Once you have all the Quality Profile rules on the screen, select the one you want to export and click on the icon.
- Click Back up to download an XML document of your quality profile.
Now to upload it to any CodeScan account, Go to the Quality Profiles and on the top right click on Restore as in the image below.
It will give you a pop-up where you can browse the file locally, once you upload the file click on restore.
If you still have queries or having trouble following these steps, contact support.