This document is a guide on how to add a Bitbucket project to your CodeScan cloud account and run the analysis.
- Login into your CodeScan account.
- Once you login into your CodeScan account, on the top right corner, click on the ‘ + ’ icon and select “Analyze new project” as in the image below.
- It redirects you to another window which has the option “Add Analysis Project”. Click on it and select github from the given options as in the image below.
- You will now see a new popup window as in the image below.
- Select the appropriate option by clicking on the icons being displayed in the above image.
- Now another popup window will appear as shown below.
- It has fields such as “Choose a repository”, “Project Branch”, “Check Pull Requests”, “Key”, “Name” as in the image.
- Choose the repository you want to add followed by the project branch name.
- Make sure you select the checkbox under “Check Pull Requests”.
- Now, enter the project key under Key followed by the project name.
Note: To know where to find the project key, refer our document on how to do it by clicking here.
- Once you fill out all the details in the popup window, select Add and Run Now.
This triggers the project analysis along with the project being added under your CodeScan organization.
Now that the webhooks have been created, every time there is a push to the tracked branch or pull request made/updated against the tracked branch, an analysis will be triggered in CodeScan.