This document is a guide on how to add a Salesforce project to your CodeScan cloud account and run the analysis.
- Login into your CodeScan account.
- Once you login into your CodeScan account, on the top right corner, click on the ‘ + ’ icon and select “Analyze new project” as in the image below.
- It redirects you to another window which has the option “Add Analysis Project”. Click on it and select github from the given options as in the image below.
- You will now see a new popup window as in the image below.
- Select the appropriate option by clicking on the icons being displayed in the above image.
- Now another popup window will appear as shown below.
- Choose the environment from the dropdown between Production/Developer, My own domain, Sandbox as in the image below
- It has fields such as “Key”, “Name”, “Default Project Version”, “Unit Test Mode”, “Scheduling”, “Schedule” as in the image.
- Enter the project version under Default Project Version
- Choose the Unit Test Mode from the dropdown options Run Unit Tests, Use Previous Run, Disabled.
- Now, enter the project key under Key.
Note: Learn how to find the project key here.
- Under Scheduling, choose whether you want to run the project automatically by selecting Daily or manually by selecting Manual.
- If you select Daily, another field named Schedule has to be selected by choosing the time you want the automatic analysis to be triggered.
- Once you fill out all the details in the popup window, select Add and Run Now.
This triggers the project analysis along with the project being added under your CodeScan organization.